Based in Brooklyn, NY.
September 23 - Frackville, PA
October 28 - November 2 - Salem, Massachusetts
Working with me:
My business email is email@example.com.
My rate is $85 an hour. I also have half and full day rates. Full day and half day shoots scheduled in advance require a 50% deposit (paypaled or venmoed) to secure booking. Deposits are non refundable. Remaining balance due at time of shoot in cash/check or prepaid via paypal or venmo. When traveling, rates may be negotiable. Additional funds for travel expenses are always appreciated, ESPECIALLY in regards to trade or discounted work.
Cancellation Policy: Two weeks or less, half of amount. Within two days of the shoot, full booking fee is required. Deposits are non refundable.
I require clear communication. Email me date, time, location, and wardrobe and styling preferences. I am fully competent at basic hair and make up. Every photo in my portfolio is self-styled. It is up to photographer to establish shoot locations.
I shoot in rain, sleet, snow, or shine. If we have a shoot scheduled and the weather changes to these conditions I will not accept a cancellation or a reschedule because your equipment is not water proof or you are afraid to get wet. The only excuses for canceling/rescheduling are city declared state of emergency. I do have a list of rules for shooting in inclement weather conditions. I will provide this after shoot confirmation, especially if the shoot is intentionally planned for more drastic conditions.
Starting July 10th, 2017 I am enacting a $25 deposit for all trade shoots with people I have never worked with before.
My limits include:
1. nothing I personally deem racially or culturally appropriative (no headdresses.)
2. no pink shots or spreads
3. no posing with hard drugs or marijuana
4. no shaving my armpit hair or fully shaving my pubic region.
5. nothing I deem pornographic in nature (insertions, etc).
6. nothing I personally deem gives off any sexual abuse vibes
7. My eyebrows are naturally thick and prominent, as seen in my photographs on here. I will not change them. Make up artists are not allowed to pluck them. I do not appreciate snide remarks about them. Thank you.